Ok so what exactly is a "Takko Mani-Bomb" It's the same concept of a bath fizzy or bath bomb but for your hands! The Mani-Bomb is packed with Vitamin E, it helps strengthen nails and helps peeling nails. It's also really great for your skin! It is also infused with Aloe Vera, to soften skin and help fight bacteria. Inside the Mani-Bomb there is a bit of sugar & shea butter scrub. It's to scrub away dead skin cells, moisturize and soften skin and cuticles. okie dokie! So lets begin...
You are going to need...
A bowl or container large enough you can dip both hands in
A towel or paper towels (regular napkins can get messy)
1. Fill the container half way up with water at your preferred temp, some like it hot some like it cold ;) Then lay the container on a flat surface.
2. Now drop the bomb into the water and dive your hands right in! The bomb will start dissolving and releasing the Vitamin E and Aloe Vera in the water. Let your nails, cuticles, and skin absorb the goodies from the infused water!
3. After the fizzy-fying action stops it will leave behind a bit of sugar, cocoa butter & shea butter scrub. Use it to exfoliate your hands (You can dip your forearms and elbows too and exfoliate away)
4. After you're done scrubbing dip your hands one more time in the infused water and remove all the scrub residue left out.
5. Once you're done your hands may feel a little oily. Don't rinse off! Massage your hands, then use a towel or paper towel to wipe down your hands (forearms & elbows too) Then just let your skin absorb the rest of the nutrients.
Tah-Dah!! You have baby butt soft hands now ^_^ I came up with this because I suffer from winter hands (even in Florida were it barely gets cold and don't let me get started on how bad it gets when I go to NY) Also I'm allergic to most dish detergents, after doing dishes my skin gets red dry and irritated badly. Aaannnddd I have also suffered a bad case of the peelies before =( I had to trim down my nails and massage them with Vitamin E and had to go without polish for a week! ::GASP::
Hasta la pasta!
Hasta la pasta!
Also check out Rie's comments on the Mani-Bomb here NailsandNoms.com