Monday, October 8, 2012

Sneak-a-Peek-a!!

Take a look at what has inspired me to create the 4 new colors coming Oct 19th...

Jimi's Jacket

A deep sapphire blue hybrid creme-jelly with packed with gold shimmer and actual 14k gold flakes. So luxurious, and classy. This color will make you feel like queen of it all. With the texture of actual gold nuggets and the smoothness and shine of sapphires. 

Ooh La La!

A sweet amethyst purple with turquoise shimmer flowing thru it and sweet candy like pinkish orange flakies floating about. A funky and dolce polish that can be worn alone or layered over darker colors for a different  look. It's a mini party on your nails!

Strangely Delicious

A juicy vibrant orange full with glistening limey green shimmer. Your nails will have a pop of sophisticated with an unpredictable edge and an endless summer. A sweet tart color that will make you pucker up ;) 

To Infinity and Beyond

A smokey deep purple that morphs into a peacock green at the flick of your fingers. Dancing thru the polish is a holographic shimmer like little stars scattered across the universe. Such a outer worldly color,  very hypnotizing and dark.







9 comments:

  1. Oh These sound gorgeous to me!! Put me on your list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Patty!!! I'm super excited and nervous about this collection ^_^

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see these!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bottle pics are coming soon... Can't wait to show and tell! ^_^

      Delete
  3. ummmm I second all of the above! I can't even tell you which one I'm looking most forward to seeing! What a teaser! Exclamation points!!!! Seriously all sound ridiculously gorgeous. Just wondering, will your inaugural collection still be available once these new shades launch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas Gracias Anna! The pics should be coming very soon... And yeah, I will continue to have the original collection out ^_^ I'm trying my best to have all the shades available from the old collection when these go on sale... fingers crossed!

      Delete
  4. Between the amazing color charts and awesome descriptions... i can almost see them on my nails! Cant wait to pick up shades from both collections for my trip to Florida!

    ReplyDelete