Saturday, November 10, 2012

Takko Lacquer Winter Collection 2012 & Takko Mani-Bombs!!!

Good Day Lacquer-heads!! I have some new news for you guys that I'm so stoked to share!!
First of all I have two new colors coming out Nov 16th!


This is a very sensual red, that oozes sexiness. It's for those bombshells who turn heads and light up a room walking in.  "Va Va Voom" is a deep wine metallic crimson red with linear and scattered holo <3


If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise: what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You See? Makes sense? Nonsense! "We're All Mad Here" yup we kinda are and it's great! This one is a deep sea blue with orange shimmer and green flakies!


Nextttt it's a new invention of mine called a Takko Mani-Bomb!
So what is it exactly... it's a spa treatment, moisturizer and exfoliator for your hands rolled up in one! If your familiar with bath fizzies or bath bombs this is the same concept but for your hands (arms and elbows included ^_^) Though only white ones are pictured these will come in various colors ^_^ And these will be FREE yup FREE! Who doesn't like free stuff? As a token of my appreciation to you all!! It will be one per customer with purchase starting Nov 16th to the end of the year! Instructions on how to use it will be coming up on the blog next week since they're a little more complicated then reg bath bombs. They are packed with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera and are filled with a Shea Butter Sugar Scrub, also they are fragrance-free so it won't clash with perfumes and lotions ^_^

Hope you guys all love it!! <3
-Sheryl

3 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful! I haven't been able to buy any of your lacquers yet, but this Friday I'm determined! And those mani-bombs sound really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're All Mad Here will be mine...oh yes...it will be mine. And I love anything that fizzes in water, so I'm so pumped to try your mani-bombs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! How did I miss this! When will the next restock be?

    ReplyDelete